Menstruation matters and the SDGs

I found this brilliantly detailed and comprehensive info-graphic depicting the link between the Sustainable Development Goals and Menstruation. As this is what I had begun to discuss in my last post 'Water is life. Sanitation is Dignity', I thought it would be useful to add this in here: 


It is from the Menstrual Hygiene Day project website which can be visited by clicking here

This week on World Toilet day after a lecture on sanitation I was drawn to write my last post on toilets and menstruation. After looking at the issues are toilets, I feel haven't fully covered gendered risk and vulnerability in 'Water and Gendered Vulnerability: Water Collection and Risk'. had intended to revisit the topic so will do so in my next post. Then the week after I will revisit menstrual management and sanitation. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water is Life.

Water is Life, but Sanitation is Dignity.

Water and Gendered Vulnerability: Water Collection and Risk